Monday 28 July 2014

OOTD Blacks In Summer 




This outfit is yet another example of how I just don't really wear summery colours, but that doesn't mean you can't be summery. This top has super adorable detailing on the chest, which gives this £12 forever 21 top an expensive, Brandy Melville esq vibe to it, and also makes it that little bit more summer appropriate. The cardigan is another cheap piece which looks expensive, only £8 from h&m it's a great dupe for the Brandy Melville cardigan which is around £40. The boots toughen up an otherwise girly outfit, wearing strappy sandals or a good pair of flatforms would make this outfit a little more summery, or with a pair of flip flops and a bikini you could even wear it at the beach.  
top~forever 21
shorts~forever 21 
cardigan~h&m
boots~topshop
scrunchie~urban outfitters
necklace~topshop
bracelets~festival&various
x

12 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! Especially those boots! They're great, but I totally cannot stand wearing black in the sun! I used to be exactly the same and never wore summery colours, but this year something's happened and I've been forced into the summery shades by the 25+ Degree heat we've had! Hat's off to you for braving it in the black though! (Also those electric blue heels behind you are STUNNING!) Forever 21 is always great too!
    Robyn x
    http://robynmoffatwall.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish I was brave enough to wear the summery colours but I have to brave the heat and stick to black (also thank you but they absolutely kill my feet!)
      X

      Delete
  2. Hi!! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog! It's about an hour away from going up so if you see this before it should be up soon :) If you haven't already done the tag before, I hope you decide to do it! xx love your blog and have a chic week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I nominated you for the Liebster Award, please check out my page for the information.

    Amie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also wear black in summer, I can't help it I am just drawn to the monochrome tones in shops! Lovely blog I have just followed you.

    xWritten with style |Follow me on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just not a colourful person! Thanks I'll make sure to follow back x

      Delete
  5. just found your blog and i am in love with your style! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this outfit - you look stunning! I literally want all of your clothes haha x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete