Friday 11 July 2014

OOTD Festival Kimono Look





Everybody knows kimonos are a festival must have this year and this floral number is no exception. The floral print brings colour to this otherwise dark outfit and goes well with the coral flower crown, a festival staple piece and perfect for keeping your hair out your face during acts. Cut out shoes have been a trend for a while and I think these caged jelly shoes are perfect for festivals: they have the style without the consequence of being ruined by mud and the like. But everyone has their own opinion on jelly shoes, you either love them or you hate them.
kimono~forever 21
crop top~topshop
necklace~empty casket
shorts~levis, pop boutique 
belt~H&m
shoes~new look
flower crown~new look
sunglasses~pop boutique 
x

5 comments:

  1. Love the Kimono.. if only I lived near a forever 21! x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love kimonos and this one is so cute! Definitely will look for it next time I stop by Forever 21

    L&L from sisterblend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this festival look! Lots of dark tones suit me well! Jelly shoes are incredibly comfy, I love them to bits!
    Robyn x
    http://robynmoffatwall.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The jelly shoes were great but they did break a little!
      xo

      Delete